Analyzes dangers and critical points of control:
HACCP is a method of control of the public health and of the foodstuffs.
It was elaborate in the USA by NASA since 1959.
Its objective is the prevention, elimination or the reduction on an acceptable level of any biological, chemical and physical danger.
With this intention, the step consists of an analysis of the dangers allowing the installation of critical points where it is possible to control them.
The HACCP is an example of “standard” which developed via Regulation the EEC and transposed in the national right.
- To inventory all potential dangers.
- To establish the critical number and points (CCP’ S).
- To fix the limits of these critical points by CCP.
- To establish how the CCP’ S will be monitored.
- By CCP to establish corrective actions
- Periodic checking and evaluation of HACCP system
- To have a documentation with the registering of the actions undertaken.
European Directives 178/2002 and 852/2004, 853/2004 has profoundly changed our food law.
- 178/2002: impose the requirement that food and feed placed on the market must be safe and to be good for consumption
- 852/2004: Applicable from 1 January 2006, the measures and conditions necessary to control hazards and ensure healthy for human consumption human food in view of the use, expansion of te HACCP system
- 853/2004: Applicable to products of animal origin or untransformed .
- 14 November 2003: The Royal Decree on the self-monitoring, the obligation to attend and traceability in the food chain
- 24 October 2005: Ministerial Order concerning the relaxation of the rules for applying self-monitoring and traceability of certain food sector.
IN PRACTICE HACCP
we must first define whether you can benefit from standards relaxed or not.
The following the GPH (Good Practice of Hygiene).
To have the sector guideline and to use the right documents (non-compliance….)
Do not forget the AFSCA , FAVV with these regular changes of control standards.
Complete HACCP plan:
The relaxed standards with a proactive approach to monitoring suppliers and internal production, it requires more work but it can be simplified by a good analysis.
Do not forget that each operator in the food chain has a responsibility RESULT Écouter Lire phonétiquement Dictionnaire – Afficher le dictionnaire content
We have a wide range of material that gives you a perfect hygiene.
– Measure the temperature (thermometer, Tablet, Wifi ,…)
– Label with the imprint (washing hands, do not smoke …)
– Planning for cleaning and disinfection
– Witness plate
– Cutting boards, squeegees
– Disposable gloves, protective clothing
– Label of freezing and refrigeration
– Hand washing sink (not touch)
– Disributeur soap for hand (non-touch)
– Distributors essuis Hand
– Lady Bin (non-touch)
– Condom distributor
Here comes the contentAHC can help you to implement the HACCP system in your company.
THE DIFFERENT STEPS
- General (set-up and description of the firm)
- Hygiene (hygienogramme, planning of cleaning and disinfection)
- Raw Materials (audit and evaluation of suppliers)
- Finished Products (Determinisation and microbiological analysis)
- Control Plan
- Risk analysis and identification of critical control points in your manufacturing process
- HACCP Plan
- Registers of Complaints and Notifications, Recalls
- Training and staff motivation
Product Analysis and monitoring products delivered and received is essential for traceability.
Operators who deliver directly to final customers are exmepted to hold a book out.
The management of complaints requires representative samples of products.
A selection of products entering criteria GMO, allergen is increasingly important to avoid problems with your clients.
The consumer places all his trust in your products, we have to take all measures possible.